If you are looking for career as a personal trainer, read this.
We are in the business of changing lives.
Our instructors are friendly, enthusiastic and genuine people who have a strong desire to help individuals become healthier and better versions of themselves.
We’re looking for people with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for our brand.
We’ve been developing our best-in-class Level Instructor Training Programme, where we take passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals to the next level.
If you’re interested, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get you started!
- Minimum 1-2 years of group fitness instruction or personal training experience within a commercial health club, boutique studio, or other fitness-related setting. Novice candidates may be considered based on their attitude, energy, and general work experience. Reference letters may be requested.
- Sports Science degree or diploma preferred
- Must possess a passion for health/fitness and a strong belief in the Level brand
- Must complete mandatory Level Instructor Training Program for approximately 12-16 weeks
- Must have flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule that may include early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have a Certified Personal Training certification from an accredited program or in the process of acquiring one
- Must be CPR certified
- Must have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must be team-oriented, strong and humble work ethic; reliable, responsible, and professional
- Must be able to work in an environment that requires a high level of physicality: you need to be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for long periods of time.
- Should be involved in a sport or physical pursuit; we want people who walk their talk!