Dear clients and friends,
A reminder of our house rules to announce in view of the outbreak of coronavirus.
1) Please do not come to the space if you are sick or not feeling well and see a doctor. For the safety of our crew and members, we will not hesitate to ask you to leave the space if you appear to be unwell!
2) If you’ve recently travelled to Mainland China, Iran, Republic of Korea, Germany, Italy, Spain, France or ASEAN or have come into close contact with someone who has, please do not come to the space for at least 14 days.
3) We have placed some disinfectant sprays on the shelves where the foam rollers are. These are to be used for a wipe down of equipment after every class. Our team will do our best to ensure things are disinfected but we kindly ask that you wipe down and return any equipment you’ve used either before or after class.
4) Mandatory temperature taking will be conducted by our reception staff. We respectfully reserve the right to turn away clients with temperatures greater than 37.5 degrees celsius.
5) Wash your hands BEFORE and AFTER all classes and personal training sessions. You can also find bottles of hand sanitisers at the reception and the locker area. Please feel free to use them when you go in and out of the space!
6) Disinfect and clean any equipment used.
7) There are to be no more than 10 persons in the studio at any time.
8) Clients are to train 1 metre apart for social distancing
We thank you for your understanding in this time. Let’s all do our part to ensure our community stay healthy and safe at LEVEL.