(updated 12 June 2021)
Dear clients and friends,
1) The Intro to Weightlifting Workshop with Coach Wu has also been postponed and participants who have registered for this workshop will be contacted regarding new dates for the workshop.
2) We will continue to run virtual classes from 14 – 20 June. Virtual class packs will need to be purchased for these classes. For those attending our virtual classes, we have a 1-hour cancellation policy in place. Late cancels or no shows will result in the class credit being deducted from your package. For those on unlimited monthly packages, if you late cancel or no show, we will suspend your online booking rights for 3 days (you may still book via telephone/email).
3) We are renting / selling equipment bundles to assist with your virtual workouts on a limited basis while stocks last. Contact email@example.com or your coaches to rent or purchase.
4) Private Zoom classes can be organised with your preferred coach. Please contact your coach personally to set this up!
5) If there are insufficient people to make up a class (less than 2 pax), we reserve the right to cancel the class with 1 hours notice.
6) Select outdoor classes will run 14 – 20 June with a maximum capacity of 4 pax.
7) In-studio classes will resume on 21 June with a maximum capacity of 6-8 pax.
PERSONAL TRAINING UPDATE
8) Outdoor one-on-one personal training is allowed and we can continue to accommodate your sessions at the Telok Ayer Courtyard or at The Lawn @ Marina Bay. In-studio sessions can also be conducted if the client is masked at all times.
9) Alternatively, you can set up a Zoom training session with your coach at a location you prefer, and we will be able to loan you equipment on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please discuss with your trainer which option you’d prefer to take, and we will do all we can to assist you.
10) Personal Training clients can also loan equipments from our studio at a small fee. Simply fill out this form and our logistics manager will get in touch with you shortly
11) In-studio personal training will resume on 21 June.
SAFE DISTANCING AND SANITISING POLICY UPDATES
12) Wash your hands BEFORE and AFTER all personal training sessions. You can also find bottles of hand sanitisers at our outdoor areas. Please feel free to use them before and after class.
13) There will be disinfectant sprays and wipes in our outdoor locations. These are to be used for a wipe down of equipment after every class. Our team will do our best to ensure things are disinfected but we kindly ask that you disinfect and clean any equipment you’ve used either before or after class.
14) Our coaches will be wearing masks throughout the session.
We thank you for your understanding in this time. Let’s all do our part to ensure our community stay healthy and safe at LEVEL.