(updated 10 Aug 2021)
Dear clients and friends,
1) The Weightlifting Workshops with Coach Wu have also been postponed and participants who have registered for this workshop will be contacted regarding new dates for the workshop.
2) Virtual classes will continue between 10 August – 22 August 2021 with a reduced schedule. Virtual class packs are priced at $15 and will need to be purchased for these classes. For those attending our virtual classes, we have a 1-hour cancellation policy in place. Late cancels or no shows will result in the class credit being deducted from your package.
3) In-studio classes will resume from Friday 13 August 2021 for fully vaccinated clients. To be considered fully vaccinated, your second vaccination must be dated two weeks before the date of the personal training/class session you are attending. Masks will not be required indoors as we are only accommodating fully vaccinated clients indoors. If you are unable to show your vaccination report, you will not be allowed to attend the class and your class credit will be forfeited.
4) Outdoor classes will resume from Saturday 14 August 2021 for vaccinated and non-vaccinated clients. Masks will not be required outdoors.
5) Vaccination status: Please send a screenshot of your vaccination report to us via DM or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your report must clearly state your full name and the dates of vaccination. Please blank out your NRIC before sending to us. We will record your vaccination status in MBO so you only have to show proof once.
6) If a client is unable to get vaccinated or does not wish to get vaccinated, we will accommodate the transfer of their class packs to someone else.
8) If there are insufficient people to make up a class (less than 2 pax), we reserve the right to cancel the class with 1 hours notice.
PERSONAL TRAINING UPDATE
1) Fully vaccinated clients will be allowed to train indoors from 10 August 2021. Please send a screenshot of your vaccination report to us via DM or email email@example.com. Your report must clearly state your full name and the dates of vaccination. Please blank out your NRIC before sending to us. We will record your vaccination status in MBO so you only have to show proof once.
2) Outdoor one-on-one personal training can be conducted for non-vaccinated clients at the Telok Ayer Courtyard or at The Lawn @ Marina Bay.
3) Alternatively, you can set up a Zoom training session with your coach at a location you prefer, and we will be able to loan you equipment on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please discuss with your trainer which option you’d prefer to take, and we will do all we can to assist you.
4) If you are unable to attend your personal training session, please inform your coach at least 12 hours before your session. Failure to cancel your session with 12 hours will notice will be considered a no show and you will be charged in full for the session.
SAFE DISTANCING AND SANITISING POLICY UPDATES
1) Wash your hands BEFORE and AFTER all personal training sessions. You can also find bottles of hand sanitisers at our outdoor areas. Please feel free to use them before and after class.
2) There will be disinfectant sprays and wipes in our outdoor locations. These are to be used for a wipe down of equipment after every class. Our team will do our best to ensure things are disinfected but we kindly ask that you disinfect and clean any equipment you’ve used either before or after class.
3) Our coaches will be wearing masks throughout the session.
We thank you for your understanding in this time. Let’s all do our part to ensure our community stay healthy and safe at LEVEL.