SPARTAN RACE TRAINING PROGRAM
READY. SET. SPARTAN
The next Spartan Race will be held on Siloso Beach, Sentosa on 28 March 2020.
Whether you’re a Spartan veteran or a Spartan newbie, if you’re planning to take part, join us in the best spartan race training program in Singapore.
Our 2020 Spartan Race Training program comprises of:
- 10 week training program starting 18 Jan 2020
- 30 sessions (indoor sessions at 14 Robinson Road and outdoor sessions at Marina Bay and Fort Canning)
- Tuesday 7:30pm
- Thursday 6:30pm
- Saturday 11:00am
- (Dates are subject to change)
- Complimentary Level X Spartan Tee Shirt
- Entry ticket to March 2020 Spartan Race (optional)
- Registration closes 16 January 2020
- SGX Spartan George Karampekios
- With Ticket – $450 ($480 including GST)
- 30 sessions of training – $300
- Entry ticket to Spartan Race – $150
- Complimentary Level X Spartan Tee Shirt – worth$30
- Without Ticket – $350 ($375 including GST)
- 30 sessions of training – $350
- Complimentary Level X Spartan Tee Shirt – worth $30
- Buddy promo – $840 ($900 including GST)
- Sign up with a friend or partner to enjoy a $30 discount each
Corporate / Group Training
“Level Spartan Training was a great introduction for me as a newbie to the spartan race”
“It is a full body workout with an emphasis on workouts that relate to what is needed to complete the spartan obstacles. It is also a great place to meet other people who are novice and veterans to the spartan race!”
“I have pushed myself so far out of my comfort zone I don’t even remember where the boundaries used to be.”
“I joined the spartan program in Level not knowing whether I could actually finish the race. I was never a sporty person in my life. I have pushed myself so far out of my comfort zone I don’t even remember where the boundaries used to be.”
“The program was well designed and coaches are incredible.”
“I was always supported and encouraged by the fellow Spartans. I’m taking the chance to celebrate my new strength and to thank the amazing supportive community I’ve met in Level.”
“Training sessions were always productive, efficient and tailored to my progress”
“I joined the Spartan training in 2019 to improve my fitness. New variations were introduced to my workouts to ensure that my body was constantly challenged. It is also a great way of meeting fun, new people. I can’t wait to start training again for the next race.”
about our Spartan Race Training Program in 2019
The 2019 Bukit Timah Spartan Race saw familiar faces return to run with Team Level, along with a host of new faces who thoroughly enjoyed their first taste of obstacle racing.
Interested in our spartan training?
Fill out the form below to register your interest and we’ll get back to you shortly.