Personal Trainer, Singapore
Bryan was an experienced swimmer at age 11 years and wanted to expose himself to water sports. Understanding that intensity is vital factor in races, he challenged himself to new fitness goals including that of strength and endurance. Injuries along the way also helped to kickstart his journey as a Manual Therapist.
His advice to clients is to have clarity in goal setting and to trust the process. “Put forth your best to achieve desired results”.
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach – Australian Strength & Conditioning Association (ASCA)
- Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology – CIBTAC
- Diploma in Clean Energy – Temasek Polytechnic
- Basic Sports Science – Sport Singapore
- Physical Capacity Function (Assessments & Measurements) – SITLearn
- Certified Sports Massage – FHYSIO
- Certified Dry Cupping – ITIGRAD
- Certified IASTM Practitioner – OMT Training
- Certified Dry Needling – Manual Medicine Australia
- National Swimmer (2008) and represented Temasek Polytechnic and SAF in Dragonboat (2016, 2019)
- Instagram: @btjttherapy
Testimonials for Bryan
“Bryan is very friendly, experienced and communicates effectively. With a personalised and well-designed plan, I was able to recover and strengthen my hamstring.”
I signed up for personal training sessions with Bryan while recovering from a hamstring injury. With a personalised and well-designed plan, I was able to recover and strengthen my hamstring. I am able to squat and do hinge movements with weights progressively. I have also started boxing now. Bryan is very friendly, experienced and communicates effectively. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs help with injury management / personal training. World class training! Thank you Bryan!
– Sabreen Kaur
“I’ve just completed my sessions with Bryan and glad to say he’s certainly met expectations in what I’d hoped to gain out of the personal training.”
He holds a lot of knowledge and I’m very appreciative of it.
– James Loh
Enjoy a complimentary Personal Training session
New to Level? Start your first consultation with us.
To make sure this is the right place for you we provide a complimentary personal training session for us to learn about your current exercise program, lifestyle, fitness goals, and for you to experience our facilities.