Personal Trainer, Singapore
Bryan was an experienced swimmer at age 11 years and wanted to expose himself to water sports. Understanding that intensity is vital factor in races, he challenged himself to new fitness goals including that of strength and endurance. Injuries along the way also helped to kickstart his journey as a Manual Therapist.
His advice to clients is to have clarity in goal setting and to trust the process. “Put forth your best to achieve desired results”.
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach – Australian Strength & Conditioning Association (ASCA)
- Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology – CIBTAC
- Diploma in Clean Energy – Temasek Polytechnic
- Basic Sports Science – Sport Singapore
- Physical Capacity Function (Assessments & Measurements) – SITLearn
- Certified Sports Massage – FHYSIO
- Certified Dry Cupping – ITIGRAD
- Certified IASTM Practitioner – OMT Training
- Certified Dry Needling – Manual Medicine Australia
- National Swimmer Top 7 (2008)
- Represented Temasek Polytechnic Dragonboat Team and achieved ‘Gold’ in 200m Opens category (2016)
- Represented Singapore Armed Forces Sports Association (SAFSA) Dragonboat Team (2019)
- Instagram: @btjttherapy
Enjoy a complimentary Personal Training session
New to Level? Start your first consultation with us.
To make sure this is the right place for you we provide a complimentary personal training session for us to learn about your current exercise program, lifestyle, fitness goals, and for you to experience our facilities.