Personal Trainer, Singapore
A former college dance performer, competitive squash player and current pole athlete/ instructor, Farrah utilises strength & conditioning as a key tool for performance optimisation and injury mitigation.
As an accredited Clinical Exercise Physiologist, she also uses strength training principles combined with aerobic conditioning to help clients mitigate chronic disease, metabolic syndrome & weight management
Farrah has worked with both clinical & general populations since 2015, both in Australia and Singapore. Clients typically describe her as empowering, dedicated & educational.
Currently pursuing a Master of Gerentology, her goal includes extending safe exercise programming for senior care & healthy aging.
– Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology
– Studio Pilates International Matwork Pilates Instructor
– Federation of International Sports, Aerobic & Fitness (FISAF) Singapore Aerobics & Group Aerobics Instructor
– Federation of International Sports, Aerobic & Fitness (FISAF) Singapore Fitness Leader & Personal Trainer
– Competitive squash player, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School
– Dance performer, Anglo Chinese Junior College
– Pole Instructor & Athlete, Singapore & Australia
- Instagram: @farrahlikefairer
Enjoy a complimentary Personal Training session
New to Level? Start your first consultation with us.
To make sure this is the right place for you we provide a complimentary personal training session for us to learn about your current exercise program, lifestyle, fitness goals, and for you to experience our facilities.