Personal Trainer, Singapore
Specialising in teenagers, young adults, junior and high performance athletes
Hadrian is an ASCA Level 1 certified Personal Trainer.
Hadrian’s fitness journey began as a student-athlete. His interest in fitness coaching was sparked when he began to exercise mindfulness in his own training, by appreciating and assimilating principles of fitness into his own training to improve his performance as an athlete.
He subsequently developed a passion for coaching others towards their fitness goals. Over time, he has come to realise that Strength and Conditioning is more than building muscle, it is about developing movement mechanics and patterns. As a result, his attitude towards training has evolved to include movement-based training.
Most of his clients are athletes with varying degrees of experiences, ranging from high-performance professionals to beginners with no sporting background. He hopes that his clients will come to appreciate training as an integral part of sustainable healthy living.
- Coach (Canoe Sprint), Hwa Chong Institution, (2016-Current)
- Coach (Canoe Sprint), Ngee Ann Polytechnic, (2018-Current)
- Coach (Canoe Sprint), Bukit Panjang Government High School, (2020-2021)
- Interim National Development Coach (Canoe Sprint), Singapore Canoe Federation, (2018-2019)
- ASCA Level 2 Coach (In Progress)
- ASCA Level 1 Coach (2019)
- SCF Level 1 Coach (2019)
- NROC Certified
- First Aid/AED Certified
- Team Singapore canoe sprint athlete (2014-2017)
- National Record Holder 2016-Current (Men C1 500m)
- National Record Holder 2016-Current (Men C1 1000m)
- Asean University Games (Men C2 200m) – Gold
- Asean University Games (Men C2 500m) – Gold
- Asean University Games (Men C2 1000m) – Gold
- Asean University Games (Men C1 500m) – Silver
- Asean University Games (Men C1 1000m) – Silver
- Represented Singapore at 2015 Asian Championships (Palembang, Indonesia), and 2017 World Cups (Szeged, Hungary)
- Coached 2 junior athletes to the 2018 Olympic Hopes Regatta (Poznan, Poland)
- Coached 1 senior athlete to the 2018 Asian Games (Palembang, Indonesia)
- Instagram: @theinconspicuouscoach
Testimonials for Hadrian Ro
“Good for both newbs and experienced folks looking to revise the basic movements in strength training. Today’s class was hinge focused (good mornings, SL RDLs, deadlifts, KB swings, etc). Thanks for class, Hadrian! :)”
“Friendly and attentive instructor! Beginner friendly class with a focus on form for simple weight exercises. Instructor checked on our form for all the movements.”
“I really appreciate Hadrian’s attention to little details. He gave easy to understand guidance and was always mindful of my old injury. Thank you for the enjoyable session and for your encouragement!”
Enjoy a complimentary Personal Training session
New to Level? Start your first consultation with us.
To make sure this is the right place for you we provide a complimentary personal training session for us to learn about your current exercise program, lifestyle, fitness goals, and for you to experience our facilities.
© 2014-2023 Level Pte Ltd | Personal Training in CBD, Singapore.