Female Personal Trainer, Singapore
Hannah is an ISSA certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutrition Coach with a keen interest in the science and biomechanics of fitness.
Hannah has been highly active since a young age, playing multiple sports both leisurely and competitively. She loves the great outdoors, pursuing adventure sports such as rock climbing, hiking, mountaineering, long distance cycling and free-diving.
Hannah’s clients are mostly working professionals – many of whom suffer from lower back pain and poor mobility as a result of their sedentary lifestyle. While some clients are looking for a quick fix or magic potion that gives them instant results, the reality is that results come with time, effort, patience and consistency. Hannah works with her clients to adopt a more sustainable mindset – that fitness is not a sprint but a marathon, hence sustainability is more important than speed.
- Certified Personal Trainer – ISSA
- Sports Nutrition Coach – ISSA
- Basic Exercise Science – Republic Poly
- Kettlebell Level 1 & 2 – Functional Training Institute (Australia)
- Pre / Post Partum Training with Girls Gone Strong (Ongoing)
- 2013 NUS IHG Squash – Bronze
- 2012 NUS IHG Squash – Gold
- 2011 NUS IHG Squash – Silver
- 2011 NUS IHG Floorball – Bronze
- 2009 ‘A’ Division Tennis – Silver
- 2008 ‘A’ Division Tennis – Gold
- 2002 National Inter-Primary School 1500m – Gold
- Instagram: @_kxsh
Enjoy a complimentary Personal Training session
New to Level? Start your first consultation with us.
To make sure this is the right place for you we provide a complimentary personal training session for us to learn about your current exercise program, lifestyle, fitness goals, and for you to experience our facilities.