Personal Trainer, Singapore
A strong advocate of sport and competition, Jonathan’s love for sports began at a young age when he competed in various track and field events and football games. However, it was during his studies in sports science that he found his true calling in helping people achieve their fitness and recovery goals.
Jonathan has been in the industry for over a year now and is certified by the American College of Sports Medicine (CPT). He is currently pursuing a BSc (Hons) in Sport Science and Management at NTU.
When Jonathan is not at the gym, he enjoys playing tennis, football, and squash, and his love for cooking has led him to meal prep his lunches for the whole week. Jonathan’s ultimate goal is for his clients to leave the gym feeling empowered and proud of themselves for taking steps towards a healthier and more fulfilling lifestyle.
- American College of Sports Medicine (CPT)
- CPR AED Certified
- BSc (Hons) in Sport Science and Management – NTU (Ongoing)
- Obtained 1st place in 2017 National School Games ‘A’ Division Boys (Football)
- Obtained 2nd place in 2018 National School Games ‘A’ Division Boys (Football)
- Overall 1st team placing in 2012 National Inter-School Track & Field Championships C Division
- Overall 5th team placing in 2013 National Inter-School Track & Field Championships C Division
- Overall 6th team placing in 2014 National Inter-School Track & Field Championships B Division
- Overall 4th team placing in 2016 National Inter-School Track & Field Championships B Division
- Competed in 100m/400m hurdles event since 9 years old
- Instagram: @jonschong
Enjoy a complimentary Personal Training session
New to Level? Start your first consultation with us.
To make sure this is the right place for you we provide a complimentary personal training session for us to learn about your current exercise program, lifestyle, fitness goals, and for you to experience our facilities.