Personal Trainer, Singapore
Working under the guidance of his spiritual masters, Krishna incorporates elements of yoga, meditation, holistic fitness, pilates, aerobics and spiritual knowledge in his teaching.
He lives by the motto “one needs to be physically and mentally fit to achieve anything in life”.
- B.K.S. Iyengar Yoga Teacher Certification Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – May 2018
- Trigger Point & Dual Zone Myofascial Release Functional Training Institute – Aug 2014
- Stretch Therapy, Brisbane, Australia – May 2014
- Rehab Trainer Rehabilitation Essentials, Sydney – Jan 2014
- TRX Suspension Training, Fitness First, Singapore – Oct 2013
- Mat Pilates Training STOTT Pilates – Mar 2012
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance Course Sharmila Yoga School, Hyderabad, India – May-Jul 2012
- Diploma in Yoga Teacher Training Kapila Maharshi Research For Resources (KMRR), Hyderabad, India – Mar-June 2011
- Diploma in Food & Nutrition, India Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi, India – Aug 2010-2012
- Reebok Fitness Education Hyderabad, India – May-Sept 2009
- Diploma in Acupressure, Mumbai, India – Apr 2007
- 9 years of experience as a Personal Trainer and Yoga Instructor (since 2010)
Testimonials for Krishna Mohan
“Krishna is very attentive as I have back problems.”
I attended Krishna’s classes which were recommended by a friend. So far so good! As I am very new to yoga, he’s very patient with me especially when I am struggling.
– Winnie Tan
Enjoy a complimentary Personal Training session
New to Level? Start your first consultation with us.
To make sure this is the right place for you we provide a complimentary personal training session for us to learn about your current exercise program, lifestyle, fitness goals, and for you to experience our facilities.