Personal Trainer, Singapore
Krystle is an ACE certified and a PTA Global certified personal trainer, and is also a certified AFPA Prenatal and Postnatal Fitness Specialist.
With a background in CrossFit and powerlifting, Krystle has been strength training for over five years. She is currently training with a bodybuilding/hypertrophic approach, as her current goals are mostly aesthetic ones, but she still love pushing for PRs and lifting heavy.
Most of her clients are women who mostly want to be “toned” – to lose fat and build muscle. She also works with new moms, who tend to struggle with body image and safe post-pregnancy workouts.
She hopes that each client will walk out of the gym learning something new each session, whether it’s a new movement or exercise, or a cue that guides them to lift better. She also hopes that her clients feel empowered and strong after each session!
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- PTA Global Certified Personal Trainer
- Agatsu Strength & Speed Specialist
- Self Osteo-Myofascial Applications (SOMA), Level 1
- AFPA Pre-Post Natal Fitness Certification
- Bachelor of Arts Education with Psychology (Ongoing)
- Represented CHIJ Katong Convent Secondary in Canoeing and Dragonboat at both inter-school and national competitions from 2009-2012
- Strongman Singapore: Asia Pacific Deadlift Championships 2018 – U62 Women’s category (2nd Place)
- Singapore Powerlifting Open 2018 – U57 Junior Women’s category (2nd Place)
- Instagram: @kryspy.kreme
Enjoy a complimentary Personal Training session
New to Level? Start your first consultation with us.
To make sure this is the right place for you we provide a complimentary personal training session for us to learn about your current exercise program, lifestyle, fitness goals, and for you to experience our facilities.