LIM ZHENG JIE
Personal Trainer, Singapore
Zheng Jie has always led an active lifestyle since his schooling days, when he competed in volleyball, canoeing and dragon boating. Through these sports, he appreciated the beauty of moving with proper technique. Doing so not only minimises the risk of injuries, but also helps maximise performance.
During university, Zheng Jie discovered CrossFit, and has been doing it avidly ever since. Its emphasis on functional fitness is reflected in Zheng Jie’s training approach, which often consists of compound movements done at medium to high intensity, utilising mostly free weights or bodyweight.
Zheng Jie believes that functional exercises, performed with sound mechanics, will promote the long-term health of his clients. No matter what their fitness level is, Zheng Jie will help his clients push boundaries and leave the gym feeling empowered.
– Crossfit L1 Trainer
– Certified CPR + AED provider
– Crossfit Open 2021: Ranked 31st in Singapore Men Rx’d category
– Crossfit Open 2019: Ranked 19th in Singapore Men Rx’d category
– NUS Inter-Faculty Games 2018 Men’s Volleyball:
– Part of the main team under Faculty of Engineering
– 1st place
– National Interschool A Div’ Canoeing Championships 2012:
– Represented Hwa Chong Institution
– Canoeing doubles (C2) 500m: 3rd
– C2 1000m: 3rd
– Overall team champion
- Instagram: @droppingbbs
Enjoy a complimentary Personal Training session
New to Level? Start your first consultation with us.
To make sure this is the right place for you we provide a complimentary personal training session for us to learn about your current exercise program, lifestyle, fitness goals, and for you to experience our facilities.