Personal Trainer, Singapore
Maria has always been passionate about sports and fitness. Growing up, Maria played a variety of sports, including inline hockey, netball, floorball, boxing and muay thai.
Recently graduating with a Master’s degree in behaviour analysis, she is committed to helping her clients achieve their fitness goals and improve their overall health and wellbeing by applying the principles and strategies of behaviour analysis within sports, and fitness.
– Masters in Psychology (Applied Behaviour Analysis) – First Class Honours (2022)
– Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) (2022)
– Certificate – Practicing Behaviour Analysis in Sports, Health and Fitness (2023)
– Singapore University Games for Floorball 2012 – 2nd place
– Amateur Boxing – 2-0-0 (1 KO)
- Instagram: @whoopsshitdamn