Female Personal Trainer, Singapore
Sharlynn Ooi is a passionate personal trainer and group fitness instructor with a strong background in weight-lifting, bodybuilding, powerlifting and yoga.
She is certified by the NCSF (National Council on Strength and Fitness) and holds a Degree in Sports Studies and Marketing, as well as a Diploma in Food Science and Nutrition.
Sharlynn wants to help her clients unlock their potential and to be stronger versions of themselves. She helps her clients to focus on what their bodies can achieve instead of what they cannot do.
- Degree in Sports Studies and Marketing, University of Stirling (SIM)
- Diploma in Food Science and Nutrition, Nanyang Polytechnic
- NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED Certified
- 8 years of experience powerlifting and bodybuilding (since 2012)
- 3rd Place, Women’s Bikini (Short Division), WNBF Singapore 2019
- 1st Place, Women U52 Division, Singapore Powerlifting Open (SPO) 14
- 3rd Place, Women U57 Division, Schoolyard Meet 2014
- 2nd Place, Women’s Division, Muscle & Fitness War 2013
- Silver Award, PUB Singapore International Water Festival Dragon Boat & Canoeing Competition 2011
- Fit and Fab: Personal trainer overcame eating disorders to be a bodybuilder – Straits Times, 26 Jan 2020
- Up Your Fitness Game With These Simple Workouts You Can Do At Home – YP SG, Nov 2019
- How I Work and Train as a Freelance Personal Trainer and Record Breaking Powerlifter – Bulkhackers.com
- Expert Series: How do you stay physically, mentally and/or nutritionally healthy during this period? – Just Run Lah! Apr 2020
Testimonials for Sharlynn Ooi
“Sharlynn has been excellent in pushing me to achieve my fitness goals.”
She is very helpful and patient with me, and is very competent in her area of expertise. The place is also very well equipped. Highly recommended.
– Gordon Lim
“Sharlynn is super encouraging, and I’ve been really happy with my progress so far. She is a phenomenal female personal trainer.”
Training with Sharlynn has been great and has honestly made a huge difference in my fitness regime.
Enjoy a complimentary Personal Training session
New to Level? Start your first consultation with us.
To make sure this is the right place for you we provide a complimentary personal training session for us to learn about your current exercise program, lifestyle, fitness goals, and for you to experience our facilities.