Personal Trainer, Singapore
First and foremost an illustrator, Tiffany picked up boxing and Muay Thai to balance out her creative endeavours. She found herself digging deeper into the mechanics of the sport. Today Tiff coaches in both personal training and group classes.
- BA, Fine Arts
- National Youth Team for softball
- Amateur Muay Thai fights
- Find yourself with Tiffany Tan – Classpass | The Warmup International
- Fiercely Independent and Passionately Driven, These 4 Women Tell Us Why It’s Important To Craft One’s Dreams – Harpers Bazaar, Sep 2019
- Fit and Fab: Fitness trainer bounces back after knee operations – Straits Times, 15 Dec 2020 | PDF
- Bouncing back after two operations – Straits Times, 16 Dec 2020 | PDF
- Instagram: @lovage
Testimonials for Tiffany
“I found Tiffany’s classes to be unique and professional, so have enjoyed them so far.”
“The only thing I could possibly suggest is perhaps a little more individual tips on form at times, but I think she is really good.”
“Tiffany is great!”
“She pays a lot of personal attention to each person, and customises the workout to suit you.”
“I really enjoyed the structure of the class!”
“Nicely paced and planned out and I really liked the space!!”
Enjoy a complimentary Personal Training session
New to Level? Start your first consultation with us.
To make sure this is the right place for you we provide a complimentary personal training session for us to learn about your current exercise program, lifestyle, fitness goals, and for you to experience our facilities.