COACH WU CHUANFU
Personal Trainer, Singapore
Coach Wu ChuanFu is a former member of the Chinese national weightlifting team and the former head coach of the Singapore Weightlifting Federation.
Coach Wu has literally taught hundreds of lifters the art of weightlifting, spent thousands of hours practicing and analyzing the sport to the last detail.
Coach Wu believes in the education of weightlifting as an art form, emphasizing fluidity and control.
Read more about Coach Wu on our blog: Coach Spotlight: Wu Chuan Fu
- Head Coach, Singapore Weightlifting Federation
- Head Coach, SWF
- Head Coach, Weightlifting Team of Malaysia, Malacca (2007-2009)
- Weightlifting Team China (1996-2005)
- Guangdong Province Sports Technical College (1995-2006)
- 1994 Fujian Province Competition – 42Kg Category (1st Place) Category (2nd Place)
- 1997 Migrated To Guangdong. Joined The Guangdong Weightlifting Team, By Invitation Of Guangdong Sports Team
- 1997 Guangdong Juniors – 59Kg Category (1st Place)
- 1998 Guangdong Seniors Competition 64Kg Category (1st Place)
- 1999 China Under-21 Nationals – 62Kg Category. Snatch-132 Kg (2nd Place), Clean & Jerk -157 Kg (3rd Place), Total (2nd Place )
- 2000 China Nationals, 62Kg Category. Snatch-137Kg (2nd Place), Clean & Jerk – 167 Kg (2nd Place), Total (2nd Place)
- 2004 China Nationals, 69Kg Category. Snatch-150Kg, Clean & Jerk – 185 Kg. Total (2nd Place )
- 2005 China Nationals GAMES, 69Kg Category. Snatch-147 Kg, Clean & Jerk 175 Kg (5th Place)
- Instagram: @wuchuanfu
Testimonials for Coach Wu
“Coach Wu’s attention to detail is unmatched and his knowledge far supersedes that of any other coach I have ever met.”
Coach Wu has been training me in the Olympic lifts for the past 6 months. I went from not knowing how to overhead squat with very limited mobility to a 80kg Snatch PR in 3 months.
His attention to detail is unmatched and his knowledge far supersedes that of any other coach I have ever met or seen in the fitness industry. Looking forward to many more sessions and perhaps a competition soon.
– Max Galser
“Coach Wu is definitely one of the best weightlifting teacher I’ve ever had.”
I travelled from Hong Kong to see Coach Wu at Level Robinson to improve my Olympic Weightlifting. I had such a great time learning from Coach Wu – he was very patient and understands how difficult it can be for one to change some bad lifting habits.
Level Robinson Road is a beautiful facility. It never felt crowded at the gym. Brand new Eleiko bars and plates. Highly recommended.
– Annie Hon
Enjoy a complimentary Personal Training session
New to Level? Start your first consultation with us.
To make sure this is the right place for you we provide a complimentary personal training session for us to learn about your current exercise program, lifestyle, fitness goals, and for you to experience our facilities.